Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Introduction to Enterprise Architecture

Last week I was privileged to give a lecture at Kent State University on the topic of Enterprise Architecture.  Coming into the lecture, I felt that this topic would be too high level for most students.  However, I was pleasantly surprised with the level of interaction, understanding, and passion that the students exhibited.  I posted the presentation on SlideShare in case anyone wanted to borrow any of the slides or use it as-is.  All I ask is for proper attribution...

Here's the link: http://www.slideshare.net/LeoShuster/introduction-to-enterprise-architecture-26319680.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jason Lindsay said...

An enterprise architecture (EA) is a conceptual blueprint that defines the structure and operation of an organization. The intent of an enterprise architecture is to determine how an organization can most effectively achieve its current and future objectives. It illustrates the organization’s core mission, each component critical to performing that mission, and how each of these components is interrelated. Performance Management Systems

peterson said...

This is really nice. Thanks for sharing this informative article.

Qtp training

peterson said...

This is really nice. Thanks for sharing this informative article.

Qtp training

Sharmayne said...

it is a big help to someone like me who is in a architecture industry..
Real Estate Park City

jack wilson said...

Hi, I wish to be a regular contributor of your blog. I have read your blog. Your information is really useful for beginner. I did QTP Training in Chennai at Fita training and placement academy which offer best Selenium Training in Chennai with years of experienced professionals. This is really useful for me to make a bright career.

Rufinoh Miller said...

I like the presentation... no wonder the student eyed more attention to it..
Info site for Elisa Kits

Naviya Nair said...


Great Article..
Online DotNet Training
.Net Online Training
Dot Net Training in Chennai


IT Training in Chennai

Diya Patel said...

Best SQL Query Tuning Training Center In Chennai This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..

santhosh kumar said...

The PPt link was very much useful moreover the PPT covered each each and every aspect of the enterprise architecture thanks for sharing it
Selenium Training in Chennai